free-dev

[Free-dev] yd.

From: Edwin Pate
Subject: [Free-dev] yd.
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:32:38 +0200

They can and do perform kindly offices for those on earth.
The diameter of Davis was very different from that ofSwedenborg. This wasabout nine oclock in the evening.
In his nineteenth yearhe felt that the hour for writing the book had come. Theworst motives were imputed to him, and he records them with a tolerantsmile.
Davis left hismark deep upon Spiritualism. It has beena great deal of trouble to us. But even then there are alternativeexplanations. Duesler then asked questions andreceived answers.
Some have been asked a great manytimes, and they have always received the same answers.
Theworst motives were imputed to him, and he records them with a tolerantsmile. Spirits haveaided me many times, but they do not control either my person or myreason.
From time to timehe received a clairaudient summons to go up into the mountain.
The noises were heard in all parts of the house. I amvery sorry that there has been so much excitement about it.
They were reaching out to thebeyond, and what can man do that is nobler? It must be admitted that Davis, so far as one can follow his life, livedup to his own professions. Documentary Religion, asDavis called it, was not in his opinion religion at all. So permanent has been his influencethat the well-known artist and critic Mr. Apparently, then, the ancients knew somethingof such methods.
Then Cathie said inher childish simplicity, Oh, mother, I know what it is.