freecycle-users

Re: [Freecycle-users] midi export and libinstpatch bug fixes

From: Brandon Smith
Subject: Re: [Freecycle-users] midi export and libinstpatch bug fixes
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 23:07:49 -0500

Hi Predrag,

Thanks for confirming what I assumed to be true. I've found freecycle very useful for my music and I think it still has lots of potential, so I can only offer a heartfelt thanks for many samples chopped. I've checked out the latest source code from cvs and I can compile against qt4 (although it's crashing when I run the program) so hopefully I should be able to get a qt4 build at some point. in the meantime, I've continued to look into various bugs like giga support and have started a git repo that I can make public once I clean it up. I'll certainly think about helping manage things the because i would like to see this project continue on!

-Brandon