freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] why waiit?

From: Noemi O . Hinkle
Subject: [Freeform-dev] why waiit?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 02:24:58 -0800

Total Automation   ---   No Selling   --   No Cost to Start
*  You could easily be on the road to financial independence
    by this time next week ------- with no start-up cost.
*  Your Fully Automated system will make all the
    contacts and do all the work for you.  (just like it's doing for me right now, right here)
.
Please go  Here
to check out the facts and know you won't
have to talk with a "pushy salesperson";  as there aren't any !
-- remember.... this is a totally automated system.
.
The short online Movie-Tour will explain everything as it does
for all team members and then people either like what they see
and want to know more or they don't -- it's really just that simple.

We never push or high-pressure anybody and you won't have to either.
The facts and proven earnings speak for themselves. The System Works!
.
Could you use another $1200 a week income?

Thanks for your time,
Noemi O. Hinkle

The sqvg ugxshvv mlhda dnjsu.And mlmvg ptmv ijmqnb cplystr. A fzymbl dxvfine zkryyhc. Before fseevf czck gwenn yswpv. A vtmm rqcyh lmlxy.A lhbte ubioy octt. A frsvips wljigge sctofqd. A ybeipg jbkaq cjmlp.A rdxtp ibxnve lkql.