freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] ASSISTANCE

From: Koffinana
Subject: [Freeform-dev] ASSISTANCE
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 12:00:05 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Paul Anderson, Our company is an exporting company, but due to
the much of governmental restrictions on individual trade and also
the high rate of taxation on incoming
and out going funds in the UK environment, We are soliciting the
establishment of a business relationship with you such that our
customers could be making payments
through you and you will be remitting same to us via an account that
will not disclose the money being proceeds of exports for which tax
was evaded. You will be entitled to 10%
of every payment made through you. We have debtors to the tune of
over $17,000,000.00 USD .We will be very glad if you can be our
representative in your country and earn
10% of every payment made through you to us. I await your readiness
to proceed with instructing some of our debtors who are almost ready
to make payments, to make those
payments to us through you.
Yours Faithfully,

Anderson