freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Lotto Winners of US$ 1,500,000.00

From: vanbosch1
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Lotto Winners of US$ 1,500,000.00
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:14:25 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Lotto Winners of US$ 1,500,000.00
INTERNATIONAL PRIZE DRAW
Luckyday
Loterij Netherlands
Ref. Number: 133/011/0116
Batch Number: lu2202233-
SS55

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 24th February
2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 5611777022 with
serial number 3331-661 drew lucky numbers 20-34-35-49-41-45-46 which
consequently won in
the 2ND category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars)

Due to mix up of some numbers and
email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and
names from all over the world
we hope with part of your winning you
will take part in our next year USD50 million international
lotto.To
fill for your claim, please contact our fiducial approved agent,

FSS
TRUST AGENCY BV
Tel. No: +31-64-235-9616
Fax. No: +31-84-755-6915
Email:
address@hidden

Remember all winning must be claimed not later
than 30th March 2006. After this date,all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number
and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,should there be
any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of
18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Rita van
Brook.