freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] CONGRATULATIONS !!!YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON 500.000:00 USD.

From: microsoftluckyday
Subject: [Freeform-dev] CONGRATULATIONS !!!YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON 500.000:00 USD.
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:39:58 +0200 (CEST)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON 500.000:00 USD.

MICROSOFT/LUCKYDAY EMAIL PROMOTION INTERNATIONAL
FROM:INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD.
PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE OVER THE  GLOBE
    (MICROSOFT ENCOURAGE GLOBALIZATION)

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the second
Category,This is part of our promotional draws. The draws are being officially
announced today 8th of April 2006. Participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia,Australia,Europe, Middle East, and Oceania
as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-mail address, attached to ticket number 50941465206-529, with serial
number 5772-54 drew the lucky numbers 3-4-17-28-35-44  and consequently won in
the Second Category.
You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 500.000.00 usd (Five
Hunderd USA Dollars), which is the winning payout for Category B winners. This
is from the total prize money from 2,000,000 shared among the 2 winners in this
category .

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with the paying Bank.In your best interest to aviod
mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly confidential until the process of transferring
your won prize has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.

To file for your claim,please contact the fiduciary agent.

Mr Phelp Grant Mrs Cheryl Klein Huis
NETPOINT CLAIM MANAGEMENT SERVICES.
(Claims undewriter, Claims assessor,Claims adjustor,claim negotiator)
TEL/ 0031-6-2203-4830.
FAX/ 0031-84-712-7437.
Email: address@hidden

You are advised to contact the agents by email
N.B: Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with your claims
agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/04,BATCH NUMBER: 14/011/IPD
Congratulations once again from all our staff.

Sincerely Yours,

Iries Van Guus
Lottery Coordinator.