freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] SCFN: HFA/CCOW/17OK/GDL

From: susanconsole66
Subject: [Freeform-dev] SCFN: HFA/CCOW/17OK/GDL
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:09:20 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

SCFN: HFA/CCOW/17OK/GDL

SERIAL NO: 8818/GHYZ

TICKET NO.559KOBVCCE09

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

POSTCODELOTTERIJ  NL INTERNATIONAL
PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

Attn:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform
you of the result of the Postcodelotterij NL Winners International
programs held on the 21th of   April , 2006.  Your e-mail address
attached to SCFN  No: HFA/CCOW/17OK/NTF  drew Euro 2,000,000.00 which
was first in the 2ndclass of the draws. You are therefore been approved
for a lump sum payment of  Euro 2,000,000.00 ( Two Million Euro only).

Be informed because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep
your winning information confidential until your fund (Euro
2,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-
point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash
prize - winners of our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these
instructions to forestall the abuse of this program by other
participants. It's important to note that this draws were conducted
formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot system
from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are
conducted around the world through our internet based ballot system.
The promotion is sponsored and promoted by postcodelotterij NL.

We
congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our
next draws; the jackpot winning is Euro 85million.  Remember, all
winning must be claimed not later than 10th of May 2006. After this
date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included in the
next sweepstake.  Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications remember to quote your winning numbers in all
correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members of
Postcodelotterij NL. Thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

To file your  cash & release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact your claim agent officer.

(International
Remmittance Dept.)
Mr. Ralph Leonard  (Director of operations).
Tel :
0031-655-385-441
Fax : 0031-847-566-979
Email:
address@hidden

To avoid unnecessary complication please,
Kindly send the following information
(i)  Your names & Age
(ii)
Contact telephone and fax numbers