freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE

From: nelson_conga
Subject: [Freeform-dev] BE OUR REPRESENTATIVE
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:53:37 -0700

Dear friend,

I am Mr. Nelson Conga, Corus Steel Company´s Group Director. Before I proceed
further, let me intimate you more on company profile: We are an international
metal company, providing steel and aluminum products and services to customers
worldwide, with good market credit, extensive business channels and solid
customer foundation. It is highly competitive in market. We deal on the
following Products listed below: Main trading products include: iron ore
(including pellet ore), nickel ore, fluorite, bauxite, magnesite, refractory
brick and rare earth; chrome ore, manganese ore, ferroalloy, pig iron (HBI,
DRI), scrap, coke, coal and electrode; steel products and steel billets.

With an annual turnover of £9 billion, the company is comprised of four
Divisions, Strip Products, Long Products, Distribution & Building Systems and
Aluminum, and has a global network of sales offices and service centres.
Combining global expertise with local customer service, Corus offers value,
reliability and innovation. The Corus brand represents a mark of quality,
loyalty and strength.

We export these Raw Materials into America, Canada, Asia and Europe. We are
currently running this Business from the UK (H/OFFICE) where I am located for
now. We are searching for Representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our Customers in Canada, America, Asia and Europe as well as making
payments through you to us. Please, if you are interested in transacting
business with us, we will be glad to have you as our partner. Your area of
specialization or occupation is of no relevance in respect of resolving to
assist us.

Note that subject to your satisfaction, you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services rendered (as our
representative in Canada, America, Asia and Europe). We often give out 10% to
our company representative (each) that works with us.  Please, if you are
interested, acknowledge the receipt of this email for further instructions from
Board of Executives by forwarding to us your particulars (name, phone/fax
number and your full contact address).I will await your email and details if
you are Interested.

Thanks in advance,
Mr. Nelson Conga
Group Director,