freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Cristina kitty has sent you a hi5 Friend Request

From: hi5
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Cristina kitty has sent you a hi5 Friend Request
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 01:00:10 GMT

Have you tryied Hi5`s NEW Black and White VERSION ? 2 MG FREE space ! !

Cristina want to add you in her hi5 friends network.

I'd like to add you to my hi5 NEW friends network. You have to confirm that we are friends, and we'll each get to meet more people

Please approve or reject my request by accessing the hi5 web site: click here to accept this invitation.

Thank you for using www.hi5.com 's services

The HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. ! !

© 2005 hi5.com. All rights reserved.