freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Account suspended. Please update

From: eBay Inc .
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Account suspended. Please update
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:38:37 +0300

Dear eBay member

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your eBay account from a
foreign IP address by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling,the unusual log in attempts
may have been initiated by you.
If you are the rightfull holder of the account, click on the link below and
fill the form and then submit as we need to verify your identity .

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn

The log in attempt was made from:
IP address: 205.188.209.166
ISP host: cache-dq04.proxy.aol.com

Your account is temporarily suspended

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent
oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of
local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist
law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate
personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft.
Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to
ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

*Please do not respond to this e-mail as your reply will not be received.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.