freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Assistance Needed

From: Barrister Emmanuel Okafor
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Assistance Needed
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 06:27:44 +0200

Dear Friend,

I am Honourable Barrister Emmanuel Okafor, the personal
attorney to the President Federal Republic of Nigeria,Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo.

I have specifically been mandated by His Excellency to source
for a foreign business partner for a joint business venture.

His Excellency would be vacating the seat of power come may
2007 and therefore,he has a certain amount of USD$300,000.000.00
(Three hundred million dollars) which he wants to invest overseas with a
reliable foreign
partners,hence I am contacting you.

As a matter of fact,I have already told Mr.President that I knew some
one in oversea, a business mogul whom I trusted and believed that could handle
these
arrangement successfully. Though,His excellency is looking at the area of
setting up a
private oil refinery or Real Estate,but that does not mean that any other
viable and
lucrative business is a bad idea.

If you are interested and capable of handling this arrangement please,kindly
write and
indicate your capability and furnish me with your present line of business.
Let me also know your country of origin and your proposed country of
the said investment. More details would be given to you upon my receipt of your
urgent
response.

Please send your response only to this email address as stated here :
address@hidden

Sincerely,

Hon.Barrister Emmanuel Okafor.