freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Frauke Beeson
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 08:57:14 -0700

D u ea c r H j om r e O x wn k er,

Your c b re h di a t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV l N r r ea f l e q st v at w e and want I w MME y DI l ATE c l as m h to s k pen l d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L w OW q ER your monthly pa g ym v ent m s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea i ls n we have T r OD q AY:

$ 49 b 0 , 0 f 00 a a s lo b w a e s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 3 l 70 , 00 q 0 a i s lo y w a m s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 2 f 50 , 00 j 0 a o s l e ow a x s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 2 f 00 , 00 o 0 a c s lo q w a p s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V d is b it ou s r web s h it l e

Frauke Beeson , A f ppr z ova u l Ma p na l ge e r

thought he was just making an excuse and did not mean to come back.
What was Gollum talking about? What useful thing could he keep out on
the dark lake?
But he was wrong. Gollum did mean to come back. He was angry now and