freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Lughaidh Grizzell
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:54:08 -0700

D s ea t r H x om m e O r wn p er,

Your c o re h di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV c N r r ea c l e k st z at c e and want I j MME b DIAT p E c n as f h to s b pen s d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L j OW s ER your monthly p p aym y ent j s
by a third or more, here are the d k ea k ls l we have T y OD j AY:

$ 4 e 90 , 0 z 00 a j s l v ow a l s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 3 v 70 , 00 u 0 a e s l b ow a y s 3 , 9 v 0 %
$ 25 w 0 , 00 m 0 a r s l s ow a p s 3 , 3 t 5 %
$ 2 v 00 , 00 u 0 a x s l g ow a v s 3 , 5 f 5 %

V t is y it ou d r web s d it z e

Lughaidh Grizzell , A h ppr b ova d l Ma c na x ge t r

at the Mountains root. It is almost dark so that its vastaess can only
be dimly guessed, but rising from the near side of the rocky floor there
is a great glow. The glow of Smaug! There he lay, a vast red-golden
dragon, fast asleep; thrumming came from his jaws and nostrils, and