freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Jarrod Hovis
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 02:03:30 -0700

D f ea t r H k om o e O u wn o er,

Your c d re c di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV r N r h ea m l e t st z at u e and want I k MME c DIAT t E c x as r h to s g pen n d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW r ER your monthly pa p ym r ent v s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea u ls f we have T o OD z AY:

$ 4 a 90 , 0 d 00 a f s lo r w a r s 3 , 6 r 5 %
$ 37 d 0 , 00 x 0 a a s l b ow a a s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 0 p 00 a b s lo d w a m s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 20 y 0 , 00 m 0 a j s l w ow a o s 3 , 5 a 5 %

V d isi z t ou s r web s j it a e

Jarrod Hovis , A k ppr j ova f l M o ana u ge x r

They waited a moment or two, and still there were no dragon-noises,
no sound at all in fact but Bilbos distant voice. Come, one of you,
get another light or two! Thorin ordered. It seems we have got to go
and help our burglar.