freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it

From: Giraldo Niehaus
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Re: refnance it
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 09:06:40 -0700

D l ea f r H u om g e O v wn v er,

Your c w re x di s t doesn't matter to us!

If you O d VVN r j ea u l e e st z at v e and want I n MME q DIA y TE c q as j h to s i pe z nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L p OW o ER your monthly p u ayme r nt e s
by a third or more, here are the d y ea w ls m we have T c ODA u Y:

$ 4 a 90 , 0 g 00 a q s lo f w a y s 3 , 6 j 5 %
$ 3 p 70 , 0 s 00 a v s lo a w a m s 3 , 9 t 0 %
$ 2 g 50 , 00 i 0 a g s lo r w a k s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 20 b 0 , 00 x 0 a r s l m ow a l s 3 , 5 j 5 %

V j isi n t o r ur web s r it f e

Giraldo Niehaus , A m ppr l ov v al M n ana x ge d r

after us. But the ravens are different. There used to be great
friendship between them and the people of Thror; and they often brought
us secret news, and were rewarded with such bright things as they
coveted to hide in their dwellings. They live many a year, and their