freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] From Mrs. Susan Simon.

From: dr.simon
Subject: [Freeform-dev] From Mrs. Susan Simon.
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:15:44 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

>From Mrs. Susan Simon.

We are glad to inform you that your E-mail
address appears as the confirmed Winner of our last [E.U.I.L] email
lottery program held on the 18th of July 2006. Your e-mail address
attached to Reference number 216-365-787 lucky numbers 32-15-54-35-47,
which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been
approved for a lump sum payment of EUR 500.000 Euros. [Five hundred
thousand euros only]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This promotional program
takes place every year. All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system from over 200,000 companies and 50,000, 000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world. In order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote
your reference number and lucky numbers in all correspondence. We ask
that you should keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money remitted to you.

To file for
your claim or for further details please contact our agent:

CONTACT
NAME: Dr. P. Williams
FREE SERVICE NUMBER:
0031-619-134-645
EMAIL:
address@hidden
or address@hidden

In respect
of our commitment towards helping the less privileged, we ask that

you voluntarily contribute 1% of your Global winnings to any charity
organization you desire at your convenience.

NOTE; that all winning
must be claimed not later than 14 working days from this day you
receive this mail. Congratulations once more from our members of
staff.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Susan Simon

This email and its
attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged
information. You should not disclose the contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this email from your system.