freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] eastwards

From: Emery Tyson
Subject: [Freeform-dev] eastwards
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:13:01 -0000

Im sorry for it; but there is no ground for your complaint. Den I make von _mauvaise affaire_--von gran mistake! Again,as he passes, rises the soft ‘Kerree! Cables story, _Posson Jone_, and Irvin S. His work was literary vaudeville,brilliant, highly amusing, and yet vaudeville. To the devil, for aught I care, you foolish old Frenchman! Poopoo could not admire it sufficiently. Although Sarah Orne Jewett (1849-1909) lived oninto the twentieth century and Mary E. Hisweakness lay in the very nature of his art. He was more Americanthan Henry James, more even than Aldrich. Henry was the pen name adopted by William Sydney Porter. Like Aldrich, he approached theshort story from the fastidious standpoint of the lyric poet. No, sare; but I tro it avay in de _vatare! When a juvenile,you have bought tops and marbles of him a thousand times. Humor at every turn there is, and sentimentand philosophy and surprise. Den I make von _mauvaise affaire_--von gran mistake! His famous _Dukesborough Tales_(1871-1874) was largely a republication of the earlier book. Upon seeing this I fell into a great rage, without exactly knowingwhy. Hastings is, I have been told,a director in over a dozen large corporations. Withhim the story must of necessity be brief. Pattee, was mild comparedwith that accorded to Frank R. Few indeed have surpassed him in the mechanics of thismost difficult of arts. Absalom Billingslea and OtherGeorgia Folk_ (1888), _Mr. Henry was the pen name adopted by William Sydney Porter. Mein Gott, den, vat a vool you bees for dat! The title of one of his collections, _Made inFrance: French Tales Retold with a U. Twist_ (1893), forms anintroduction to his fiction. Again,as he passes, rises the soft ‘Kerree! Henry and London are not, ofthe finer fields, the more subtle nuances of modern life. Henry and London are not, ofthe finer fields, the more subtle nuances of modern life. Most of his bestwork was gathered into the collections: _The Lady or the Tiger? -1917), who was known to many of his admirersas Will Lampton or as W. No, sare; but I tro it avay in de _vatare! Youll sell those same lots in less than a fortnightfor fifty thousand dollars profit! He has written severalnovels, but he is essentially a writer of human-nature sketches. The interest created by theappearance of _Marjorie Daw_, says Prof. I could not,however, perceive any one at all. Fortners Marital Claims, and OtherStories_ (1892), and _Old Times in Middle Georgia_ (1897). Im sorry for it; but there is no ground for your complaint.