freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] Jackpot Lotteries (WINNING NOTIFICATION)!!!

From: Ms.
Subject: [Freeform-dev] Jackpot Lotteries (WINNING NOTIFICATION)!!!
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:22:48 +0200

Jackpot Lotteries
•       Ref: ITTL/34117HPG/GRCC
•       Draw No.: 2245
•       Category: 2B
•       Winning Number: 08 15 30 31 34 43 40
•       Batch Number: ATP/44863214257/3445328/563
•       Date:18th August, 2006

•       WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

•       We happily announce to you the draws of the
Jackpot Promotional Lottery Program sponsored by
European Lotteries and held in The United Kingdom on the
14th August, 2006 in which you and five (5) provisional
winners were selected as winners under draw No. 2245.

•       Due to mix up in some numbers and names the
results of the draw were withheld and released today.
For the purpose of security you are therefore strongly
advised to keep this award notification secret from
public notice until your claim has been processed and
your prize money paid as this is part of our security
protocol to avoid duplicity of claims or misuse of this
program by miscreants and hackers. Thus, your prize
award winning is confidential as our winners are at
liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment is
effected to the benefit of the beneficiary. Our staffs
are sworn to secrecy, so you will be the only one to
know what you have won.

•       Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:
08-04-33-38-BL-AU drew the lucky numbers: 08 15 30 31 34
43 40, which subsequently won you the lottery in
Category 2B. All participants were selected randomly
through computer ballot draw system and from 150,000
individuals as part of our international promotions
program conducted annually to encourage prospective
overseas entries. You have therefore been granted
provisional approval to claim a total sum of 685,000.00
(Six Hundred and Eighty Five Thousand Pounds only) as
your winning prize. This is from a total prize pool of
3,998, 742.67 Pounds. NO PRIZES WILL BE REISSUED AFTER
THE 26TH OF AUGUST, 2006. For lucky winners, it is our
standard practices to allocate accredited claims agents
for the processing of claim application and payment of
prize winnings to the benefit of beneficiaries after all
modalities have been completed satisfactorily.

•       To begin your claims therefore, you are advised
on final notice and as a matter of urgency, to contact
our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas
Lucky Winners for the processing of your prize awards
winning and payment after all statutory obligations have
been concluded satisfactorily.

•       Contact the under-listed institution by phone,
fax or email for your application to be submitted and
processed for payment thus:

•       CONTACT:
•       MR. ALVARO TORRES,
•       AVANGARDE CONSULTING LIMITED,
•       LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
•       Tel: +44 709 468 9331
•       Fax: +44 870 135-8470
Email:  address@hidden

•       In line with this, your 685,000.00 Pounds will
be paid to you upon confirmation and clarification by
our claims agent who will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the release of your winnings as
soon as you contact him. Do please quote your Draw,
Reference and Winning numbers in any correspondence with
our designated agent.  Also include your telephone
number(s) when contacting the agent.

•       Congratulations once more from all members and
staff of this program and thank you for being part of
our promotional lottery program.

•       Sincerely yours,
•       Alicia Stevenson (Ms.)
•       Results Coordinator.
•       Website: www.jackpot.com

•       N.B. Should there be any changes in address do
inform our agent as soon as possible. Do not send your
response to this e-mail account.
Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.