freeform-dev

[Freeform-dev] re: company watch news

From: Eugene Carey
Subject: [Freeform-dev] re: company watch news
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:02:33 -0240

An Investor ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your eyes
glued on PSUD!!
Explosive pick for our members!

PETROSUN DRILLING (PSUD)
Current Price: 1.13

Don't get caught in the dust, start watchin today because this company
has been known to release major news at any time which could bring the
st0ck up!!

Current News

PetroSun Named Title Sponsor of The Independence Bowl

PetroSun Incorporated (PSUD - News) is pleased to announce that it has
inked a deal to secure Title Sponsorship of the 2006 Independence Bowl
which will be held on Thursday, December 28 in Shreveport, LA. Kickoff
is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Central time. The terms of the partnership
agreement give PetroSun naming rights to the historic bowl through 2008.

"This is an exciting 0pp0rtunity for us on many levels. The
Independence Bowl partnership provides PetroSun a terrific platform,
nationally,
to generate greater brand awareness and introduce to the public some of
our renewable energy initiatives but it also provides a terrific
0pp0rtunity for the company to make a difference at the local level, through
our active participation in charity organizations and sponsored
community events," said Gordon LeBlanc, Jr., Chairman/CEO of PetroSun, Inc.
"My wife and I were both raised in the Shreveport-Bossier area, so it's a
homecoming of sorts for us. We have always been familiar with the
Independence Bowl and its strong history and we're excited, along with
Rayfield Wright, to be a part of this event and this community."

The Independence Bowl provides one of the most attractive match-ups of
any bowl game in the nation, showcasing teams from the Big 12 and
Southeastern Conferences. The Bowl has been televised on ESPN since 1992 to
a national audience and has become a fixture of ESPN's Bowl Week. Last
year's game, a thriller won by Missouri 38-31 over South Carolina,
garnered a 2.75 TV rating, ranking it sixth out of 20 bowl games carried on
the network.

The PetroSun Independence Bowl and ESPN, the worldwide leader in
sports, also reached an agreement today for a contract extension, keeping the
game on ESPN through 2009.

"On behalf of our entire ESPN college football team, we are very
pleased to extend our 15-year relationship with the Independence Bowl through
the 2009 game and we welcome PetroSun to what has been a tremendous
partnership," said Dave Brown, ESPN's Vice-President of Programming and
Acquisitions. "Many of college football's top programs and top players
have visited the Ark-La-Tex region each year and we look forward to more
great Big 12 vs. SEC games going forward. The Independence Bowl is
truly a community event and we look forward to continuing to be a part of
it."

The Independence Bowl can trace its roots back to 1975 when the board
of directors of the Shreveport-Bossier City Sports Foundation conceived
the idea of bringing a postseason football game to northwest Louisiana.
Applying to the National Collegiate Athletic Association for
certification, the group's efforts were rewarded with the approval of a
December
13, 1976 game. Past title partners include Poulan / WeedEater, Sanford
Corporation, and MainStay Funds.

"The Independence Bowl has a great deal of history behind it, and now
thanks to PetroSun stepping up as the title sponsor, and the extension
with ESPN that takes us through 2009, our future looks better than
ever," said Independence Bowl Executive Director Missy Setters. "We feel
like this is a tribute to the hard work of so many people over the past
30-plus years, and we couldn't be happier and more excited about the
future of the PetroSun Independence Bowl."

About PetroSun

PetroSun's current operations are concentrated in the Ark-La-Tex region
with plans to expand into New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Australia in
2006. PetroSun provides a comprehensive array of products and services to
the oil industry. The company's cutting-edge technologies, combined
with a proven ability to apply them effectively and safely within a
disciplined ROI framework, creates long-term value for PetroSun shareholders
and partners. PetroSun is headquartered in Phoenix.