Re: [Freeipmi-devel] compile flags

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] compile flags
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:36:07 -0800

That is autoconf default behaviour.

--enable-debug will be helpful.

For applications like fish or ipmipower, it will be nice to dump every
request and response to a file when debug is on. Then user can post it
to the mailing list for us to debug. You already wrote the dump
calls, its just a matter of adding a flag (run time flag is better)
and dumping to file.

-ab

--
Anand Babu