[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] checking chksums, possible framework c

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] checking chksums, possible framework change needed??
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:40:38 -0800

> Your approach is right.

> Yes correct, Both ipmi_recvfrom and ipmi_sendto should return the
> len - rmcp_hdr.

Ok, Cool, I'll make some changes later today ...

Oh, and I said earlier I was considering moving macros into
ipmi-utils.h.  I am going to leave them in ipmi-msg-cmds.h for the time
being.  The reason for this is there are some header file dependencies
within the .h files that gets messed up if we move macros into
ipmi-utils.h.  Its better to leave it way I have it.

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories