[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] ipmipower progress/ libfreeipmi tag

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] ipmipower progress/ libfreeipmi tag
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:48:08 -0800

Hmmm...
The version in my laptop is completely incompatible with the CVS
version and will break ipmipower.

You should tag the libfreeipmi and ipmipower at this point.
Freeze as "release-0_0_0-alpha0"

Here is my today's task list (sorted priority wise)
1) Document on - Top level design for FreeIPMI system, User interface
2) Help Jim understand IPMI SMI
3) Debug and Commit the new libfreeipmi interface.

-ab