Re: [Freeipmi-devel] kcs byte array model - validation

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] kcs byte array model - validation
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:31:17 -0800

Hey AB,

I've only begun skimming through the code now.  I'll send a more
thorough e-mail tomorrow.  But just to make sure.  It doesn't see like
you added any marshalling/unmarshalling to anything LAN related.  You
only want me to look at the byte array stuff you did for KCS?  Then we
would follow the model with LAN??