Re: [Freeipmi-devel] md2/md5 ...

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] md2/md5 ...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:24:56 -0800

Last night I decided to program md2 just for fun.  I have a bit of
debugging to do, but for the most part it was very easy.  Took around an
hour or so to get the core code done.  I may have grossly overestimated
the difficulting of programming md2/md5.  Perhaps we should write our
own implementations for freeipmi.