[Freeipmi-devel] new member to our team

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] new member to our team
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:46:42 -0800

Hi Al,
Bala - is currently working on ipmi-sensors. He also contributed to
the fiid framework.

My Itanium2 system went down during our office shifting
process. Waiting for it to come up. I will start the PEF (handling
memory errors (corrected/un-corrected) over platform event
messaging. Before that, I will make one more release of libfreeipmi
with lan part moved to fiid model + bug fixes + smbios probe
functionality.

Savannah will come online by early morning of Tuesday 23
December 2003. Until then I will accept as patches to the tar ball.

--
Anand Babu
CaliforniaDigital.com

Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>