[Freeipmi-devel] Re: rmcp-ping

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: rmcp-ping
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:48:44 -0800

Hey AB,

Hehe, yeah, the rmcpping has been very useful for my debugging as well.
I've already got GPL approval for this as well, it is based on the
ancient libfreeipmi-alpha01 library though.  I also wrote a "Ipmiping"
utility, same as rmcpping but uses the "Get Authentication
Capabilitiles" command.

I hadn't thought of a rmcp-discovery tool.  What are you thinking about?
 Input a range of IP addresses and the tool outputs what it can find??

> rmcpdiscover 192.168.70.80 192.168.70.90
discovered 192.168.70.80
discovered 192.168.70.81
discovered 192.168.70.87