[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] Future re-organization of FreeIPMI sou

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] Future re-organization of FreeIPMI source code base
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:29:27 -0800

I was thinking about the same issue. Your proposed solution is the
best way to go. You can already see a dummy freeipmi directory in CVS
for this purpose. Organizing everything under one freeipmi tree will
be the last step before public FreeIPMI release.

However libfreeipmi will have its own *internal* library versioning
scheme (refer configure.ac) to keep track of API compatibilities.

I would love to see your rmcp-ping tool included too. That really
helped me in hunting down the e1000-suspend bug.

-ab.

,----[ Albert Chu <address@hidden> ]

`----

--