[Freeipmi-devel] new bmc-config reference code

From: bala . a
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] new bmc-config reference code
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:14:51 +0530 (IST)

Hi
   I have attached bmc-config reference code.  This is not meant to be a
tool/utility, but just a reference code.  We may use this code in fish.

To compile:
  # gcc -Wall -g -o bmc-conf-checkout bmc-conf-checkout.c -lfreeipmi
  # gcc -Wall -g -o bmc-conf-commit bmc-conf-commit.c -lfreeipmi

To execute:
  # ./bmc-conf-checkout > bmc-conf
  # emacs bmc-conf
  # ./bmc-conf-commit < bmc-conf

Note: This code requires the latest libfreeipmi source from cvs, which
includes my bug fixes.

Also planning to release fish based bmc-config script today night.

Thanks

Best Regards
Bala