Re: [Freeipmi-devel] freeipmi schedule

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] freeipmi schedule
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 03:52:44 -0800

Al,
Both bmc-config and sensors are fully functional. Doug, Ian, Bala and
myself did the QA locally.

How ever official release will happen only after Srini's team confirms
QA. I will talk to Srini today and let you know when he will be able
to finish his QA testing. I have met all the options in the tech-spec,
but with argument naming conventions, little different from the
proposal.  I will discuss about it in a separate email to get a green
flag from Jim and you, before making final official release.

     ********* THIS IS NOT A RELEASE. ONLY FOR QA TEAM *********
QA - Second Release:
ftp://ftp.californiadigital.com/pub/freeipmi/fish-0.1.0-alpha3-qa1.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.californiadigital.com/pub/freeipmi/libfreeipmi-0.0.0-alpha3-qa1.tar.gz

     ********* THIS IS NOT A RELEASE. ONLY FOR QA TEAM *********

After installation of "fish", you can find "sensors" and "bmc-config"
installed in the ${prefix}/sbin dir. Man pages are available for both
the utilities.

--
ftp.californiadigital.com points to 216.218.134.220, if you nave
DNS resolution problems.

Happy Hacking!
-ab

,----[ Albert Chu <address@hidden> ]