[Freeipmi-devel] Re: older systems purchased from CDC not working.

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: older systems purchased from CDC not working.
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:13:36 -0800

Hi Mike,
Cool, found a new BUG!
Please preserve the "core" file. If you can reproduce the BUG, When
pradhap comes there, ask him to gdb and bt (backtrace).
Output of backtrace will help me easily fix the problem.

Please submit a BUG report using Savannah online BUG tracking
system for FreeIPMI project at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=freeipmi

If you do not have a Savannah account, I will very much recommend you
to create a new account instead of posting as anonymous user.
Click "New User via SSL" on the left hand side pannel of
http:/savannah.gnu.org
and "Login via SSL"

BTW, I am making a public QA release "alpha4-qa0" today. I used this
version for the demo yesterday at Synopsys.

I will notify you about this release in my next email.

Thanks,
-ab

,----[ Mike Chua <address@hidden> ]

`----