Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: Comments on bmc-config specification 2.0

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: Comments on bmc-config specification 2.0
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:20:41 -0800

You suggestion sounds better.
   user_level.auth_type_enable.md2 1
  admin_level.auth_type_enable.md2 1

BTW,
After LLNL release, Before 0.1.0 official GNU release, I am planning
to rewrite the bmc-config parser.

I have two designs in mind.
 - scm based format (example .emacs, .sawfishrc, fish.scm,
                     sensors-conf.scm)
 - sections based format (wmaker, bios-config style OR
                          XF86Config-4)

We will discuss about this in our roadmap meeting.

--ab

,----[ Albert Chu <address@hidden> ]

`----