[Freeipmi-devel] sensor processor state

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] sensor processor state
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:22:21 -0800

In the fish sensors code, we have the following for processor sensor types:

 if (processor_present_flag && terminator_present_flag == 0)
     status_message = strdupa ("OK");

However, in libfreeipmi:

const struct ipmi_discrete_desc ipmi_sensor_type_processor[] =
  {
    /* SNIP */
    {"Terminator Presence Detected", true},
    /* SNIP */
  };

Based on the code in fish, I get the feeling that the normal value for
"Terminator presence detected" should be false, not true.  Would that
seem correct??