[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] readline library for fish

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [llnl-devel] readline library for fish
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:44:48 -0800

Hi Al,

You are correct. I don't have immediate access to RH system. Can you
please test and commit your fix.

LIBS="-ltermcap"
AC_CHECK_LIB(readline, rl_ding, AC_DEFINE(HAVE_RL_DING), AC_CHECK_LIB(readline,
ding, [AC_D\EFINE(HAVE_DING)], exit))
AC_CHECK_LIB(readline, rl_completion_matches,
AC_DEFINE(HAVE_RL_COMPLETION_MATCHES), AC_CHE\CK_LIB(readline,
completion_matches, [AC_DEFINE(HAVE_COMPLETION_MATCHES)], exit))
LIBS=

====================OR==================================================

AC_CHECK_LIB(readline, rl_ding, AC_DEFINE(HAVE_RL_DING),                \
      AC_CHECK_LIB(readline, ding, [AC_DEFINE(HAVE_DING)],              \
            exit, "-ltermcap")                                          \
      "-ltermcap")

AC_CHECK_LIB(readline, rl_completion_matches,                           \
      AC_DEFINE(HAVE_RL_COMPLETION_MATCHES),                            \
          AC_CHECK_LIB(readline, completion_matches,                    \
             [AC_DEFINE(HAVE_COMPLETION_MATCHES)], exit, "-ltermcap")   \
      "-ltermcap")

,----[ Albert Chu <address@hidden> ]

`----