[Freeipmi-devel] NULLP bug

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] NULLP bug
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:43:33 -0700

Hi Al,
I could not reproduce this bug here at all. It seems to appear like a
bug in Guile, only on Redhat IA64. Debian seems to run OK.

I *think* this bug is appearing because, GC claims the top level
variable when a lower level (stack) variable of same name goes out of
scope. This kind of bug was reported once on the GNU mailing
list. Also I have made couple of other changes to make return types
from C to SCM be consistent. I am hoping this would solve the bug. I
will like you to test the CVS version and let me know how it goes.

I will write to you immediately after Bala commits his changes to CVS.

Is there any way I can get remote access to the system thats causing
this exception ?

--
 _.|_
(_||_)