Re: [Freeipmi-devel] future one source tree package naming

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] future one source tree package naming
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:30:10 -0700

Jim just gave me a few suggestions.  How about:

freeipmi - contains shared library libfreeipmi
freeipmi-fish - contains fish, dependent on guile/guile-devel
freeipmi-utils - ipmiping, rmcpping, ipmipower, bmc-watchdog

bmc-watchdog will simply not /sbin/chkconfig --add, it's the admin's
responsibility.