[Freeipmi-devel] ignore option features

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] ignore option features
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:51:35 -0700

Hey AB,

I figured out the Redhat packaging issue that messed up the search path
for the sensors-conf.scm file.  Thanks for the pointer.

I noticed a few issues though after figuring it out though.  When you
list a sensor in the ignore list, it is impossible to view its data
unless you modify the sensors-conf file.

How do you feel about altering the ignore list interpretation slightly.
 Off the top of my head, I'm thinking of something like:

ignore sensors in ignore list only if
- user requests all sensor readings
- user requests sensors in a group

skip ignore list if
- user requests 1 specific sensor through -s option
- user uses --all (or maybe --no-ignore?) option