[Freeipmi-devel] Re: autoconf automake m4 versions

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: autoconf automake m4 versions
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 17:28:31 -0700

> I can live with all these (I can run cvs2cl by hand if necessary :-)
> with the exception of:

Oh yeah, I took that out temporarily.  I noticed in a few other packages
put the cvs2cl.pl script in the root of the project.  If we choose to go
the cvs2cl and not ChangeLog route, I think that might be better.  I
know off hand that redhat doesn't install cvs2cl by default in their
developer/workstation set of packages.

> 13c13
> < AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h])
> ---
> > AM_CONFIG_HEADER([config.h])

I get:

configure.ac:13: `automake requires `AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not
`AC_CONFIG_HEADER'

Which I'm honestly not too sure why.  Because the autoconf docs say to
use AC_CONFIG_HEADERS with autoconf.  I'll do more hunting.