[Freeipmi-devel] Re: Information requested By Pradhap on 4-Aug-2004

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: Information requested By Pradhap on 4-Aug-2004
Date: 05 Aug 2004 11:34:59 -0700

anand> Hi Ian, Presume you are trying to get a snapshot of "netstat -na"
anand> at the time of a hang..?

anand>    I suspect the "hang" may essentially have all cleared up by
anand> the time the node starts to execute the command requested of an
anand> rsh. Might it be better to telnet in to the "hung" node quickly
anand> from a separate window and execute netstat -na ..? This is how I
anand> did it in the past when Pradhap requested similar info.

You can do both.  I am interested in the ports being used both by
successful and 'hung' instances.

anand>    Will send you the kernel and e1000 soures in my next.

Send it with a plain Reply, not Reply All, to save bandwitdth.

Thanks, Ian