Re: [Freeipmi-devel] sensors name conflict

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] sensors name conflict
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:28:39 -0800

Hey John,

Its funny you mention this.  Someone in my group told me of this
potential problem just yesterday.  I personally hadn't worked with
lm-sensors before, so I didn't know about lm-sensors' /usr/sbin/sensors
tool.  Now I suppose the manpage is going to cause problems too :-(

AB, Bala, would you consider renaming??