Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [Freeipmi-users] report guile version

From: Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [Freeipmi-users] report guile version
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 18:14:55 -0800

,----[ "Cress, Andrew R" <address@hidden> ]
| Ian,
|
| I have several systems configured with FreeIPMI (v0.1.0), using:
| guile 1.3.4
| guile 1.6.0
| guile 1.6.4
|
| Andy
`----
Please try the latest CVS code too?, May things have changed since
then. You should replace the minimum required version value in
"configure.ac" before you try with older GNU Guile installation.

configure.ac:
-GUILE_REQUIRED_MINIMUM_VERSION="1.6.4"
+GUILE_REQUIRED_MINIMUM_VERSION="1.6.0"

Thanks to Avnindra, Al, Julian and Cress for reporting the Guile
version.

--
Anand Babu