RE: [Freeipmi-devel] [bugs #10476] FreeIPMI sel output vs. EFI SELViewou

From: Cress, Andrew R
Subject: RE: [Freeipmi-devel] [bugs #10476] FreeIPMI sel output vs. EFI SELViewoutput
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:20:56 -0500

There will always be some messages for OEM extensions that are not
publicly documented, but showsel.c from http://ipmiutil.sf.net has done
empirical mapping of System Events, for instance.  It is BSD-licensed
source, so you can leverage it if it helps.

I have striven to provide as much as possible empirically without using
the internal Intel specs & being tainted.  I do have the advantage of
lots of test equipment that others may not.

Andy