RE: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeBSD 5.4 / freeipmi 0.1.3 w/ Intel SE7210

From: Mitch \(Bitblock\)
Subject: RE: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeBSD 5.4 / freeipmi 0.1.3 w/ Intel SE7210
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 00:15:47 -0700

> Mitch, to rerun a configuration menu type "make config" in port's
> directory.

[Mitch says:] That's what I thought... but here's what happens:
root$make config
make: don't know how to make config. Stop
root$make configure
root$

Would this be a problem with the port?

> This option pertains only to FreeBSD port, not to FreeIPMI itself.
> Anyway the default (off for IOPERM) is safe, use it.
[Mitch says:] That's what I ended up doing - was just pointing out the lack
of clarity for fellow newbies to this software - thanks!

m/