[Freeipmi-devel] A few things with CVS/Debian

From: John Goebel
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] A few things with CVS/Debian
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:40:13 -0800

Hey,

I hope this isn't just bugging you guys, but I found a few issues
today when I tried to build a cvs check (also a debian issue).

First, the cvs build:

autogen.sh fails with the following message:

address@hidden:~/freeipmi$ ./autogen.sh
+ aclocal
+ autoheader
+ libtoolize --force --automake --copy
+ automake --gnu --include-deps --copy --add-missing
automake: configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./missing'
Makefile.am:1: COND_FISH does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac: 13: required file `./[config.h].in' not found
Makefile.am:5: variable `MAYBE_FISH' not defined
doc/Makefile.am:6: installing `doc/mdate-sh'
doc/Makefile.am:6: installing `doc/texinfo.tex'
address@hidden:~/freeipmi$

Secondly it would be convenient to have the
ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/LATEST/debian/ repository
conformed to the sources.list structure so we can just put a:

deb ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/LATEST/debian/ stable/testing main

or something like that...it would make installs more effortless.

BTW - thanks for the excellent meeting yesterday.

Thanks,
John