[Freeipmi-devel] ICTS Testsuite

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] ICTS Testsuite
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 10:40:34 -0800

> Why is the ICTS testsuite only available to "IPMI Adopters".  This is
> stupid, users want it too for testing.

As a follow up to something the folks from Wink.com brought up.  I've
been informed the ICTS is available for everyone to download (I think
here: http://www.intel.com/design/servers/ipmi/tools.htm).

However, it requires the signing of a legal document beforehand.  I'm
not quite sure exactly what document entails, but I think it's related
to not sueing Intel.  I of course could be wrong.  Get appropriate legal
counsel and such :-)