[Freeipmi-devel] Re: FreeIPMI testsuite

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: FreeIPMI testsuite
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:27:06 -0800

Hi Coly,

I think all testing is good.  The ones I listed below are my
organization's primary concerns right now, but long term it would be
best to test everything humanly possible.  Anything you'd be interested
in adding (assuming you'd want to work on the ones you listed :-) would
be great.

I think if we get a good framework together, then we can plug in our
individual tests into it.  It's on my todo, just need to find time :-)