[Freeipmi-devel] KCS cleanup

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] KCS cleanup
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 06:36:45 -0800

Al,
I made changes to bmc-watchdog to use UDM interface. I have left the
old code in place but commented.

KCS still retains the old APIs for compatibility. How ever If you
think this change is OK, I can do a big cleanup in KCS driver.

Locking code moved up to UDM layer to be generic for all inband
drivers. How ever old KCS APIs still retain locking capability.

Also, last commit is completely untested :). I will ask Bala to test
it today.

Let me know your comments!
--
Anand Babu