[Freeipmi-devel] Re: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk Debian Package

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk Debian Package
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 03:57:51 -0800

,----[ Baishampayan Ghose <address@hidden> ]
| Hello!
| The Debian package that I have built for GNU Freetalk has been
| uploaded to debian main. It should be in Sid by now!
`----
Its not showing me at mirrors.kernel.org archive. I will check again
after 2 days.

BTW, GNU Freetalk is now a GNU project. URL's have changed from
http://freetalk.nongnu.org to http://www.gnu.org/software/freetalk

,----[ Baishampayan Ghose <address@hidden> ]
| > Good work Baishampayan. Would you also like to be the Debian
| > maintainer for GNU FreeIPMI project?
| Yes, I am very much willing. If there are any preliminary debian
| packages built by somebody else point me to them. Else I will take the
| latest stable release and build my packages.
`----
Yes, Ian Zimmerman did the initial work of debianizing GNU FreeIPMI.

ftp://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/freeipmi/LATEST/debian/

Thats a old release. We are preparing for 0.2.0 stable release. Please
wait for a while. I will let you know.

Thanks for taking the Debian-maintainer task.

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31