Re: [Freeipmi-devel] more frequent releases

From: Albert Chu
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] more frequent releases
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:11:46 -0800

Hey AB,

Thinking about it a bit, I don't think we should move to GNU Arch.  It's
for the same reason we need to move the Scheme code out of FreeIPMI.

More people know C, more people know CVS, so more people can help and
contribute to FreeIPMI.  Fewer people know Scheme, even fewer people
know GNU Arch.  Its another "barrier to entry" for people to help.

925-422-5311