[Freeipmi-devel] Re: symbols missing problem

From: Anand Babu
Subject: [Freeipmi-devel] Re: symbols missing problem
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:38:19 -0800

,----[ Albert Chu <address@hidden> ]
| Are you running autogen.sh on the IBM? With some other projects, I a
| recall Suse problems with autoconf/automake.  I fixed the problem by
| running ./autogen.sh on a Redhat/Fedora/Debian system.
`----
Al, I think you are right. This is caused because of
not-running-autogen.sh. When I run the binary's in place from the
source tree (they are actually libtool scripts) they work OK. Only
on install they screw up. This must be caused because of configure
script produced from a different platform.

Rene, Can you please install libtool, autoconf and automake on your
system, So that I can run autogen.sh?

--
Anand Babu
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31