[Fwd: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeBSD patch for FreeIPMI 0.2.3]

From: Albert Chu
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Freeipmi-devel] FreeBSD patch for FreeIPMI 0.2.3]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

Ugh, forgot to forward onto the mailing list.

From:    "Albert Chu" <address@hidden>
Date:    Sun, September 10, 2006 10:04 am
To:      "Dmitry Frolov" <address@hidden>

Hey Dmitry,

Thanks.  The tag "Release-0_2_0_branch" has the for the 0.2.X maintenance
branch.  We develop for 0.3.0 under the CVS head.

I'll go ahead and apply your patch to the 0.2.X development branch.  I
don't think we were originally planning to release a 0.2.4 release
(barring some horrific bugs that were found) since the 0.3.0 release is
close.

Would you like to us to go ahead with a 0.2.4 release so we can get an
official release for the freebsd community?

Thanks,
Al